Quotes...

I like love quotes. Especially when they describe exactly what you are feeling, and can be really inspirational. Some of my favourites would be-

fall down seven get up eight

this is probably because I spend half my time on the floor when I'm walking. Balance isn't one of my strengths, but that doesn't mean I can't just get back up with help from my amazing friends and start the challenge of getting to the other side of the swam of bees which is meant to be my school corridor. Or getting up those mountains that other people call stairs. Just take each day as it comes and fight the challenges to get you to another day because no challenge is too big if you take it one step at a time.

whether you think you can or can't, your probably right

I believe that the only disability in life is a bad attitude or been pessimistic all the time. We all have those times in our lives when being positive is the last thing you feel like doing. However there will always somebody out there who has it worse. Bad things can't last forever, tomorrow can be better than today, but only if you want it to be. You are in control of your

I may not win the battle, but I will win the war!

you can't win everything you do. However failure doesn't mean giving up, failure just show that you tried. The people who fail the most also pass the most. Tomorrow is another day with more battles but you will make it through and win the war if you want to.

Other quotes are:
"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to loose sight of the shore"
"The best things in life comes free"
"A dream is a wish that your heart makes"
"Smile today and let everybody know that you are stronger then you were yesterday"
"If your feeling blue, try painting yourself a different colour"
"Without the rain their wouldn't be a rainbow"

Popular posts from this blog

A Parent's Perspective of Cerebral Palsy

What's it like to have a friend who has CP?

Observations from a Part- time Wheelchair User