It's been some time...

The blogger is back!!!

I know, I know. It has been a while to say the least. Time has zoomed by and nothing has been left behind. That is changing today, I hope to restart this blog and start the ball rolling towards cerebral palsy awareness and acceptance. 
High school is still, well, high school. Now in year 11 and quick approaching mock exams- with more revision, coursework and catch up sessions. Even though I'm one of the oldest students in school it doesn't mean that corridor get easier. In some respects it's harder- the year 7's seem to be bursting with more energy every year and like to trip me up or demonstrate getting your balance back like the first time somebody goes ice skating and attempts to stay on their feet. 

I hope to be posting more in the future about changes which have happened and about what I have been up to :)

~Chloe x

Popular posts from this blog

A Parent's Perspective of Cerebral Palsy

When your mum becomes your PA...

A letter to my newly diagnosed self