Exam season

Don't you just love it? The count down for the start of my GCSE exams is quickly approaching and nearly in single figure. Honestly I'm scared. I haven't posted in a long time and I miss it, who reads my blog anyway! Revision is starting and everyday of school counts. Like everybody else the quicker you realise that this is make or break time the better. There are loads of revision session at school now which is really good.
The one thing which is keeping us all rooted is the summer. The extra long summer, it's going to be great. When everybody is at school you can just chill; there will be no more homework, no more coursework, no deadline and most importantly no more exams! Unfortunately all good things must come to an end....
Next year I will staying on but in the sixth form. I am hoping to take textiles, English lit, health & social and psychology. I suppose it's just another step up the education ladder. Almost the oldest in the school; unfortunately that isn't going to stop me from getting knocked over in the corridors or carrying around the invisible brick so I can trip up over my own feet. But that's just me. Can't imagine it any other way. Having mild cerebral palsy might make it harder for me to get the grades I want with the constant tiredness and ever nagging pain, but it certainly isn't going to stop me. 
At the moment it's the never ending mountain of coursework. Right now it's textiles (can't complain I love doing it) with border sheet for that and specification this. Just about to start making the final product,  This is my final design drawing, let's hope the final product matches it :)


Thanks for reading, I'd love to here from you,
~ Chloe x

Popular posts from this blog

A Parent's Perspective of Cerebral Palsy

What's it like to have a friend who has CP?

Observations from a Part- time Wheelchair User