Do you know who I am?

You all know who I am,
Seeing me as you walk past,
But you you really give a damn?,
Will your care always last?,

I may be lower than most,
So why push me further?,
Sometimes I'd like to be a ghost,
To get away from all the murmur,

The stares are so powerful,
From the people around,
That shouldn't make it allowable,
But that isn't what I've found,

Do you see behind my mask?,
All the secrets that I keep,
No one taking the time to ask,
About things that are ever so deep,

I am different in your eyes,
But I do not see that as bad,
I can get away from the lies,
Because of this I am so glad,

You don't know who I am,
Seeing me as you walk past ,
But you you really give a damn?,
Will your care always last?,

Popular posts from this blog

A Parent's Perspective of Cerebral Palsy

What's it like to have a friend who has CP?

Observations from a Part- time Wheelchair User