'How I Fly' by Anne Eliot book review

Happy January everyone! 

To start the year off I'm going to be talking about a must read!.....

What a book! If you haven’t read it then I would definitely recommend… to anyone. I don’t feel it would be fair for me to spoil it, so here goes. To start with if you have read ‘How I fall’ then you will be familiar with the character. The absolute truth of Ellen, a 16 year old, strong willed young woman with mild left hemiplegic cerebral palsy…. sounds slightly familiar, doesn’t it? Then, of course, there is the crazy Irish best friend that you can’t help but love to pieces- known as Laura. Closely followed with the best friend who is calm and collected, but willing to fight your battle if that is required- say hello to the adorable Patrick. Finally the lover, which typically you cant be with! Oh how books can be mean- AKA Cam.

However don’t forget to say hello to some brand new faces, the likes of far too pretty French girls, called Clarisse, Sherlden and Chloe…. yet again, familiar. If you have read 'How I Fall' (if you haven't then where have you been!) you will know that Ellen and her friend love photography. This sequel is following the friends on another journey into photography, because you never know what will happen!

I am delighted to say that I can call Anne Eliot a friend. Everything she writes is beautiful, filled with heart and soul. I apologise for taking so long to write this review.... Mock exams! Anyway, I would like to thank you on behalf of every who has cerebral palsy for writing this amazing sequel. Involving such truth and raising awareness along the way. Thank you so much for your help!

I hope everyone enjoys this book!!!

~Chloe x

Popular posts from this blog

A Parent's Perspective of Cerebral Palsy

What's it like to have a friend who has CP?

Observations from a Part- time Wheelchair User