Week 1- NCS residential...
- Low rope- a test of my non- existing balance and coordination
- Rock climbing- while it was raining= very slippy!
- Orienteering- also in the pouring rain!
- Frisbee golf- test of throwing skills and hardest terrain on site (did you know vertical hills existed?)
- Team building- attempting to make wheelbarrows...
- Laser zone- outdoor laser quest, the part when everyone turned into ninjas
- Zip wiring- climbing up a tree to get there, the zip wire itself was a rest!
- Raft building- so glad the weather was nice for that :)
- Aerial walkway- hardest obstacle course I have ever done.... 10 metres in the air.... in trees.
- Nightlife- blindfolded tasks (hilarious to watch!), learning that a 'sparkly pointy nay nay' is a unicorn!
- Problem solving- concluded I cannot stand on tires, even with crutches, safely...
- Caving- man made cave, when the upper body strength and bum shuffling skills came in handy
- Jacobs ladder- the most amazing, hardest, craziest accomplishment of them all!
I'll update you all next weekend :)
~ Chloe x