National Diversity Awards

Hello!
For those of you who do not know, I have recently been nominated for a National Diversity Award for 'Positive role model' in the disability category which I am absolutely amazed about!
I just had an email pop up.... and at first I didn't believe it (but it is real!)
Being a quite a small blog means that the chances of me actually winning are highly unlikely!!! but that does not actually matter, the responses which I have received so far have been so heart warming and on occasions made me cry. To know what impact you can have on people's lives is really powerful- the amount of people who I have never met and were unaware that they were following my blog!
It has also been so nice to get to know my audience a little better and find out the number of parents who have CP and how they can use what I write as a piece of support or hope in terms of what the future could hold for their child.
Even if I was to get shortlisted it would be a huge achievement for me and I would be honoured to go to the ceremony and listen to the amazing stories of others.

If you would like to vote for me you can click on the picture below:



All votes would be greatly appreciated and I know for a fact that I will be saving all of the lovely comments onto my laptop before the closing date, so when I am having a hard day you can all make me smile with your lovely lovely words :)

I will be updating soon...

- Chloe x

Popular posts from this blog

A Parent's Perspective of Cerebral Palsy

When your mum becomes your PA...

A letter to my newly diagnosed self