Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/lifeasacerebralpalsystudent/
Please feel free to drop me an email, I would love to hear from you!
People I have written for/ worked with:- Wharfedale Observer
- Yorkshire Post
- Greg Mulholland MP
- Anne Eliot (American author)
- CP Teens UK (Assistant Coordinator/ Ambassador Programme Lead)
- The Mighty (contributor)
- Bob Bates (author)
- Prince Henry's Grammar School
- Leeds Trinity University
- BBC Radio Leeds
- National Diversity Awards
- Able Magazine
- Disability Horizons Magazine
- Link Disability Magazine
- World Cerebral Palsy Day
- SEN Magazine
- West Yorkshire Police Disability Association
- Amanda Kehoe (author)
- Erin Margaret (student at University of Notre Dame completing thesis on Cerebral Palsy)
- JMW, Manchester's Solicitors
- Otley Town Council (Honourary Ambassador)
- Rotary Club of Otley Chevin
- Made in Leeds TV
- Leeds Complex Needs Service
- Huffington Post (blogger)
- BBC Breakfast
- Optometry Today
- Ability SuperStore Blog
- Times Higher Education
- YooCan- Do Anything
Awards:- 17th December 2015- Prince Henry's Award Ceremony 'Service to the school and community'
- 16th May 2016- The Young Achievers Award 'Inspiring individual'
- 16th September 2016- National Diversity Awards final shortlist 'Postive Role Model within Disability'
- 8th October 2016- CP Teens UK ball 'Positive Role Model of the Year'
- 21st November 2016- Kids Count Inspiration Awards 'Most Inspiring Young Person'
- 15th December 2016- Prince Henry's Award Ceremony 'Alice McGail shield for Kindness and Compassion'
- 20th February 2017- National Diversity Award nomination 'Positive Role Model within Disability'
- 15th May 2017- Rotary GBI Young Citizen 2017 'Personal qualities and community spirit'
- 7th July 2017- The Vice-Chancellor's Certificate for 'Student Representation'
- 14th October 2017- Princess Diana Award Roll of Honour
- 9th November 2017- 26th in 'Top 40 Cerebral Palsy Blog List'
- 10th November 2017- 8th in 'Top 20 Living with Cerebral Palsy Blog List'
- 3rd January 2018- Shortlisted for Child Friendly Leeds Awards 'Young Person of the Year'
- 14th January 2018- Shaw Trust Power List 2018 nomination 'Britain's Most Influential Disabled People'
Follow my blog with Bloglovin